Sunday, August 22, 2010

My C903 ..... Byeeeeeeeee~

20th Ogos 2010.... 5.45pm... i heard song for my lovely phone ...
and used it to access facebook~
unfortunately, that be the last i touch and feel my phone ....
after that, i losted it ..... SIGN ****


don't ask me where and how i lost it, because..... i really don't have any idea....
very weird... and spiritual ...
Even my twin ( ng may kei ) also can't explain about it....
Let it be larrrhhhh ... been losted ....
and i don't want to answer those question anymore.... just let my phone rest in peace...
lol.....


Sorry my phone, im not a good owner...
i promise i will be more kind to the next phone... w910i(even not a new one)...
LOL......
i hope i wont be so careless next time ... TOUCH WOOD..
i meant no next time ........ !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment